Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
REGISTRATION AND PRIVACY
Use of the products & services on Jamals Yellow Page's website is subject to submissiveness with these Terms & Conditions. For the use of such products & services you must complete a registration form.
- The information you have provided us is true, accurate, current and complete.
- It does not contain misleading, deceptive, defamatory, harassing, offensive, sexually explicit data or may be harmful to minors.
- You are able to perform obligations and binding contracts under law.
- It does not contain any computer viruses or destructive soft wares that may effect any soft wares, data or personal information on our website.
- It does not contain any scheme to copy or exploit the personal data, system or databases and listings on website.
- It does not breach the product listing policy or other terms on our website.
When you apply to register, you will be directed to create an account which includes a Sign-In name, a password and some additional information. Upon registering you will be soon informed and receive the access on website. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of the password and for all the activities you perform on website. We reserve the right to delete or change your password, Sign-In name at any time if your activities do not adhere to the community guidelines, without prior notice to you.
TRANSACTION BETWEEN BUYERS AND SELLERS
- Upon becoming a member you acknowledge that jamals.com does not represent the seller nor the buyer in your transactions, and does not charge any commission on your transactions. Briefly, jamals.com is not liable to the transactions between buyers and sellers.
- The user acknowledges that there may be risk of dealing with such business entities, and is solely responsible for any loss or damage while using the site. Jamals.com will not be liable or responsible for any damage caused to the transaction between buyer and seller.
- You are solely responsible for all the Terms & Conditions of the transactions on our website.