WHAT INFO DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following of your data while you visit the website:
- Your name
- Phone/Fax No
- Email Address
- Company Profile
Details of your visits to our website and any other information which you have provided us in any forms submitted to us.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data for the following purpose:
- To register you as a member of Jamal’s Yellow Pages of Pakistan
- To provide you with customized and efficient experience on our website.
- To provide online trading & other services on website and enhance the user experience on our web.
- To send you market updates i.e. special events to provide you with the latest information of our products & services which might be of your interest.
- help you interact with buyers & sellers on website
RIGHT TO CONTROL THE USE OF YOUR DATA
You have the right to control your personal data provided to us and may modify your personal information any time. If you wish to exercise this right, you can send your request on the following address email@example.com
When you visit our website, you will be assigned ‘cookie’, to keep specific information regarding you on your computer’s hard drive.
The purpose of the cookie is to ensure us the following:
- To identify you when you visit the website.
- Have access to your account information so that you do not need to re-enter it.
- To collect statistical details of customer’s visits.
Personal registration information submitted by a person under the age of 18 will not be accepted, as we do not intend to offer any of our services to minors. Meanwhile, if a minor has provided personal information to us without the proper consent of their parents & guardians, such parents or legal guardians should communicate with us to eliminate the provided information.
Jamal’s Yellow Pages of Pakistan B2B Portal respects the privacy of your personal information. For the subscribed users of our website, your account information is viewed and edited by your own account, which is protected by a password. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or email. We recommend that you may not disclose your password to others. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
We welcome your suggestions as our website is designed to serve the needs of our members. You can contact us and send your opinions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org